Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 18, 2016

Fussy and Fancy Cxhallenge 177 - Different Folds or Shaped Cards!


Happy Friday
Fussy and Fancy followers!

*********

Our challenge for the next
fortnight is being hosted by our very talented..

Annie



Hello to all Fussy and Fancy Followers!

I am Annie and I have been a Fussy and Fancy Lady for a couple of years now.
I seem to have been crafting all my life.
Most recently it has been paper crafting and altered art.
I do love to start with a plain piece of card or paper and then by using stamps,
inks and dies turn it into something unexpected.
I love it when someone asks "How did you do that?"
As I am hosting Challenge #177 I thought I would ask you to make a card
using a different shape or fold .... it doesn't have to be complicated
just slightly different from what you would normally make.
There are so many ideas out there ... easel cards, gatefold cards, stepper cards,
fold back front cards ... I look forward to seeing what you come up
with ... don't stress, crafting is about having fun!
Please join us, I look forward to seeing your creations xx



********* 

Here is the beautiful card that Annie
created for her
Different Folds or Shaped Cards!

Annie
folded front gatefold


Annie, This is absolutely Gorgeous!

I love the folded front gatefold style! 

The delicate embossing and die cuts are lovely
using the white and so very intricate!
Then I love the stunning spray of roses that you added!
You have created such a beautiful card for
somebody very special!


You are always in for a special treat with lots of special
inspiration and great tutorials
when you pop on over to
Annie's Blog!

********

We are thrilled to announce our newest sponsor!



*********
Annie will be choosing the
Top 5 Winners
for this !


And now, with lots of fabulous creations
to inspire you for Annie's

Different Folds or Shaped Cards

I am bursting with pride to Present
the very talented

Fussy and Fancy Girls!




Circle Side Step Card



Reverse Explosion Card


shaped card




Accordion card 
  


Jo
Shaped card
Flowers and leaves from Wild Orchid Crafts. 


Lever Card










We hope you can pop by the girls blogs
to read about their lovely creations.
They would love a visit from you!



********


You can also enter our challenges via email


We have an email entry blog set up where
your cards are placed, entered into the
challenge via the linking tool and 
commented on by our design team.


Email:  fussyandfancy@hotmail.co.uk




********

You have until midnight on the
1st of December (GMT) to enter

We look forward to seeing your
Different Folds or Shaped cards




**Happy Crafting**



8 comments:

chrissie said...

Wonderful inspiration from the team

Love Chrissie xx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning cards,xx

Priyanka Mathur said...

Such an interesting and wonderful theme for the challenge! Love the gorgeous inspirations from all the team members!
Loved to play along :)

Doris Klein said...

Amazing DT works.. love the fun challenge theme. Many thanks for this
Hugs
Doris

*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* The Sketchy Challenges
Kleido’s BastelStüble
Blog-owner Do-Al(l) Kreatives

sarascloset said...

Wow! The Design Team has provided such beautiful and unique inspiration! I sure hope my tri fold card is "different" enough, but feel free to remove from the gallery if not.

Sophie Grace said...

Great. This is such awesome content i got to read after lot of time. Its so interesting. I am sure everyone who read it got a lot to learn from it. I really like your post. Visit my site piknu to know more top hashtag on instagram.

Derek Advert said...

Highest Wicket taker cricket record
Very nice and informative blog you have share I like your work.

Nigersaurus teeth said...

Very nice and informative post you have share I like your work. Truth about medication assistance program