Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 4, 2016

Fussy and Fancy Challenge 176 - ICE/SNOW with lots of texture and sparkles!

Happy Friday
Fussy and Fancy followers!

*********
Our challenge for the next
fortnight is being hosted by our very talented..

JUDY

For many years I made cross stitched cards and small projects (one nighters)

until late 2007 when I gingerly transferred to card making.

It was some time before stamping took hold but once it did

WOW there no stopping me, I just love it!

I had silently followed the blogs avidly but only plucked up the courage

to form my own blog in February 2011!

It was so scary hitting "publish" for the first time but now I wonder why

I did not do this before.

I feel I have come such a long way, am now on several Design Teams.

It is a great hobby, and one that is definitely a pleasure to share.

Do feel free to drop by my blog!

*********

Here is the gorgeous card that Judy
created for her
ICE/SNOW
with lots of texture and sparkles


This is such a Beautiful card, Judy! 
Oh my goodness, where do I start?
There are so many wonderful embellishments!
I love that gorgeous lace and the pretty rose trim with pearl
centers.  The flowers, Christmas balls, star, pearls
 and soft bow are all perfectly arranged to frame
your adorable vintage picture!
I have to say that I am really in love with the
pretty pom pom trim! 
It makes the perfect finishing touch
for your ice/snow themed card!


You are always in for a special treat with lots of special
inspiration when you pop on over to
Judy's blog!

********
We are excited to announce
is our sponsor for
 this challenge!
http://www.liveandlovecrafts.com/
The very sweet, generous and lovely owner,
of Live and Love Crafts,
Sandy Mathis,
is offering one very lucky winner
this store voucher!!

http://www.liveandlovecrafts.com/
********

And now, with lots of fabulous creations
to inspire you for Judy's

ICE/SNOW
with lots of texture and sparkles
Challenge

I am bursting with pride to Present
the very talented

Fussy and Fancy Girls!

Theresa



Jay





Pat







We hope you can pop by the girls blogs
to read about their lovely creations.
They would love a visit from you!

********


You can also enter our challenges via email

We have an email entry blog set up where
your cards are placed, entered into the
challenge via the linking tool and 
commented on by our design team.

Email:  fussyandfancy@hotmail.co.uk


********

You have until midnight on the
17th of November (GMT) to enter

We look forward to seeing your
Ice and Snow creations!


**Happy Crafting**



2 comments:

KandA said...

Amazing winter creations from you all xx

Janice said...

Super Winter themed cards from the DT, thank you for a great challenge.
Janice x