Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 10, 2016

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for Challenge 174 - Bingo Board

Good afternoon to you on this 
fine Monday!

********

 Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge
is here to introduce
one of our talented
Featured
Guest Designers
for our current
"BINGO" challenge!!







Hi, I'm Debra from Crafted By Debra.
I live in East Yorkshire with my husband and have two grown up sons.
I was an avid cross stitcher until I lost a lot of the sensation
in my hands due to Multiple Sclerosis.
Desperate to do something crafty again I tried card making
and that was it, completely hooked!!
I love stamping and enjoy making really feminine cards
with copious amounts of glitter so everything including
our three cats are always very sparkly.
I’m absolutely thrilled my card was picked as one of the Top Five cards
and I given the chance to be A Featured Guest Designer!

Here is the gorgeous card that Debra has created for our
BINGO Challenge
using the board below.





So very elegant, Debra!
I love the shape of your card and the die cut is
lovely surrounding your pretty butterfly!
You used such soft and pretty colours and
the lace and flowers are gorgeous!
I see that you have used everything on
the Bingo board except for buttons and charms!
Well Done!  Your card is simply gorgeous!


  Thank you Debra for joining us as a
Featured Guest Designer here at
Fussy and Fancy!!
It's been such a pleasure!

********
Your in for a special treat when you pop over to Debra's Blog
to read all about her card and scroll through her creations!


*************

To enter our current
Please go here!

xx Happy crafting xx


4 comments:

Tone K. said...

Beautiful card you have made Debra and thanks a lot for being a guestdesigner.
Nice to getting to know you :)
I am so glad you find another hobby when you had to stop cross stitching <3
hugs from Tone

Debra K. said...

Thank you so much for featuring me and my card! Not sure about the name change though :D. I'll get the card on my blog as soon as possible. Thanks again, Debra x

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Debra. A lovely design and colours!! hugs, Marlies

chrissie said...

A very beautiful card with wonderful layers

Love Chrissie xx