Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 13, 2016

Our Second Featured Guest Designer for Challenge #163 "Birthdays"


Hello once again!
********
 The Fussy and Fancy girls
are back to introduce
our second very talented
Featured
Guest Designer
for our "Birthday" challenge!!

Hiya everyone, my name is Jay.
I was thrilled to be asked to be featured GDT,
as even a small part of such a talented team of girls.
I live in the Wirral (UK) and I am married to my one in a million hubby Paul,
who is not only the love of my life, but my best friend too. 
We live with our daughter Ashleigh who is away from home at the moment,
studying at university.
 I have been crafting one way or another all of my life,
 but card making has taken over the last decade!
I absolutely love Magnolia images and I am currently Co DT lead at LHOSM challenge.
I am usually first in the queue when Magnolia release their new collections he he!
As you may have guessed, I think my style is fussy,
I love embellies and always get a bit carried away when making my cards.
Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

And now here is the stunning creation that Jay has made just for us...

Oh my goodness Jay!!
What a truly fabulous card...
from the wonderfully shaped easel style, layers of fantastic embellies...
the lace, flowers, pearls, ribbon and wooden accents...
  to your sweet gorgeous Tilda!
Simply stunning!!

 Thank you Jay for joining us as one of our Featured Guest Designer at
Fussy and Fancy!!

********

I'm sure that many of you are familiar with Jay but for those who aren't
you're in for a real treat when you visit
Jay's Crafty Corner ...
Jay's blog is simply full of beauty and inspiration!!

xx Happy crafting xx



1 comment:

Tone K. said...

wow....what a beautiful card...really stunning :)
Thanks a lot for being a guestDT :)