Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 13, 2016

Featured Guest Designer for Challenge #163 "Birthdays"

Hello
 Fussy and Fancy followers!
********
 The Fussy and Fancy girls
are here to introduce
the first of two of
our very talented
Featured
Guest Designers
for this challenge



My name is LudmiƂa, my friends call me Ludka.
I’ve been present in the virtual world for several years as Ludkasz.
I’m a teacher, like I had dreamt since my childhood.
I like my work very much.
 Since I was a child, creating has been my hobby.
Now I’m keen on paper art, I make postcards, photo albums and so on.
 I love flowers and butterflies, there are many of them in my works.
Laces, pearls and tapes are also something I add very often.
I can’t imagine my work without punchers;).
My favorite styles are retro and romantic.
Paper art includes also decoupage. 
I like this technique as well.
Sometimes I manage to enthuse somebody with this passion:)
Besides I create felt or mineral jewelry, also in retro style.
I am very glad that I can be a guest designer.
I'm happy.
Thank you for such a possibility.
Kisses from Poland Ludka

And here is the gorgeous card that Ludka has made for us...


Wow Ludka!!
This is simply chalk full of fabulous embellishments...
your design is so very beautiful!!
It must have taken you forever to cut/punch out all these gorgeous flowers!
There are so many lovely details to take in!!

Thank you Ludka for joining us as one of our Featured Guest Designer at
Fussy and Fancy!!

********

You really must pay a visit to ...
Ludka's  beautiful blog is simply full of inspiration!!

xx Happy crafting xx

 

3 comments:

OriBella said...

Card is so beautiful, I love this style. Congratulations to Ludka!!

Ludkasz said...

Thank you :*

Tone K. said...

Ohhh, such a beautiful card! :)
Thanks a lot for being a guestdesigner :)