Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 8, 2015

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for Challenge #138-Lots of Flowers!

Hello once again!

 
******** 
  
 The Fussy and Fancy girls
are back to introduce
our wonderfully talented
Featured
Guest Designer
 
 
Here is a little bit about Aartje...

My name is Aartje
I'm 44 years old and I live in Holland
with my husband and two children.
I began crafting in 2010.
I love spending time in my craft room making cards....
I love to stamp and color images.
My favorite coloring medium is alcohol makers.
 I have been on a design team for Craft Lines since 2014
and 
I am loving it!!

 Hugs Aartje

********
 
And here is the beautiful card
that Aartje has created for our
 
Lots of Flowers Challenge

 
Wonderfully created Aartje!!
Your sweet Bestie is coloured beautifully!
It's so fabulous the way that you have carried
the beautiful vibrant colours in your design paper over
into the colouring of her hat!
Everything pops against the blue background...
the flower accents and bow are perfect for our 
 
Thank you Aartje for designing this fabulous card for us here at
Fussy and Fancy!!
Crafty friends you're sure to be inspired when you visit
Aartje's blog!!
So please won't you hop on over and check out Aartje's beautiful work!!
 

xx Happy crafting xx
 



 

 


 
 
 
 







1 comment:

Cazzy said...

Dear Fussy and Fancy girls, I was thrilled to win #136. I have emailed Sheryl twice, and messaged on the winner's post to say I have not received a reply to my emails, so have not had my prize yet.

Cazzy x