Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 10, 2014

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for Challenge - 124 Lot's of Pink or Breast Cancer

Hello and happy Friday!

 
******** 
  
Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented
Guest Designer

Jenny McRonald

 

Here's a little about Jenny: 

Hi, I'm Jenny
I live in Wirral, which is in the North West of England.
I have lived here all of my life and taught locally in Primary Education for over 30 years.
I am now retired and can enjoy my passion of card making, whenever I feel like it.

I have been interested in crafts from a very early age.
I was lucky enough to experience several at school.  I studied Art
at college and over the years, I have tried many different crafts.

While teaching, I always enjoyed novel ways of displaying the children's
work and now I see my cards as mini displays.

I am keen to try new products and techniques.  A visit to a craft show is
like putting me in a sweet shop!  Long may it continue......

I was diagnosed with breast cancer last year, so this card means a lot to me,
which is why I have included the pink ribbon hoop.  I was lucky that my
cancer was detected early and treated quickly.
 

*******
 
Jenny, we are so glad to hear that your cancer
was detected early and treated right away.
 
Now, Let's talk about your beautiful pink cards!
Your image is adorable and we love all of the pink
sparkle on her outfit and how you framed and embellished
 her picture with pretty pink buttons, bling and pink foil trim! 
 
We just can't help but notice
all of the lovely texture and dry embossing that you
added to your cards!  What a lovely effect!
The pretty pink hats, looped ribbon and sweet little
sentiment tags, add the perfect finishing touches!
 
These certainly are very pretty cards that are
guaranteed to make somebody's heart smile
during a difficult time.
 
********


 Your in for a real treat when you visit 
Jenny's blog

Jeni's Craftroom
 
to read more about her lovely cards and
to see more of her beautiful creations!
I do hope that you can stop by to visit her.

 
It's been a real pleasure, Jenny!
Well done!
Thank you for sharing your
talent with us!
 
 
xx Happy crafting xx
 

2 comments:

JJ said...

Beautiful card, love you have added the pink ribbon and so glad that you are clear of that dreaded disease.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

lalkygirl said...

fab Dt cards and a great challenge ...thanks for choosing me as a gdt winner last week I have emailed you .tracey x