Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 2, 2013

Guest Designer for Challenge 94 - More Than One Fold


Hello and happy Friday

********

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented guest designer



Here's a little about Katharina:

I'm a 59 year old Swedish spoken Finn, living in the city of
Vasa in Finland.  My husband and I have four grow up
children and four grandchildren.

I've always been interested in handicrafts and at the
moment I'm enjoying different stamping techniques, card
making and papier mache.  I'm always looking and trying
new techniques too.  My style varies from pretty things, bling,
lace and ribbons one day to fantasy, mystic and abstract.
Travelling to different countries gives me a lot of inspiration
for my artwork.

I currently work as a leisure supervisor for retired people

And here's the beautiful side stepper
card that Katharina has made for
our current challenge



a view of the front

We love this cute Sherri Baldy digi stamp
so expertly coloured.  The colours
you've chosen are so vibrant and the 
flowers give the perfect finishing
touches to your artwork

********

We hope that you can visit Katharina's blog


to read more about her card and to find
out more about her great artwork

It's been a real pleasure Katharina - thank you!



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx


3 comments:

May said...

Hi Katharina, WOW...This is Gorgeous..The image & detail is Beautiful... your colouring is amazing...Love the vibrant colours... Hugs May x x x

Ivonne said...

OMG Katrina, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love the card layout and the cute image which you have colored amazingly! Loooove it! Hugs, Ivonne

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Stunning card, love the layout and detail love Alison xx