Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 20, 2010

Winner and Top 5 for Challenge 16

Thanks so much everyone who participated in our Pink and Black Challenge. The winner of this challenge wins a digi stamp set of their choice from StampInsanity.

Here are your random integers, generated with replacement:
54 
Timestamp: 2010-08-20 05:06:36 UTC

That's Suzanne K, congratulation! Please email us at fussyandfancy@gmail.com to claim your prize.

Here's our Top 5 in no particular order:





4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

stunning cards and congrats to you all

Lisette Morris said...

You made my day!! Thanks for the Top 5 honor!! Smiles, Lisette x

Silvia, Sly voor intimi said...

Wow,
I'm so proud to be in the top 5!
I immediately placed your blinkie on my blog to show it off!
Thanks a lot, hugs, Silvia

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 5. Your blinkie is proudly displayed on my blog. Congratulations to all the winners...some beautiful cards in this selection.
Alicia xx